Welcome to M N R Website

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Spoken English

    MP3 Lessions Unit 1

2.3 Say each letter of the alphabet.


TO BE (to be) / He promised to be good. (He promised to be good.)
TO DO (to do) / She promised to do it. (She promised to do it.)
TO BE (to be) / He promised to be good. (He promised to be good.)
TO KNOW (to know) / She promised to know. (She promised to know.)
TO STAND (to stand) / She promised to stand. (She promised to stand.)
TO SAY (to say) / She promised to say. (She promised to say.)
TO CALL (to call) / He promised to call. (He promised to call.)
TO PROVE (to prove) / She promised to prove it. (She promised to prove it.)
TO CHOOSE (to choose) / He promised to choose. (He promised to choose.)
TO SEE (to see) / He promised to see it. (He promised to see it.)
TO SPEAK (to speak) / She promised to speak. (She promised to speak.)
TO KNOW (to know) / She promised to know. (She promised to know.)
TO STAND (to stand) / She promised to stand. (She promised to stand.)
TO SAY (to say) / She promised to say. (She promised to say.)
TO HIDE (to hide) / She promised to hide. (She promised to hide.)
TO MEET (to meet) / She promised to meet him. (She promised to meet him.)
TO HIDE (to hide) / She promised to hide. (She promised to hide.)
I hide (I hide) / he hides (he hides) / she hides (she hides) / it hides (it hides) / you hide (you hide) / we hide (we hide) / they hide (they hide)
TO OWN (to own) / She promised to own it. (She promised to own it.)
TO LOOK (to look) / She promised to look. (She promised to look.)
TO DRESS (to dress) / She promised to dress the children. (She promised to dress the children.)
TO FILL (to fill) / She promised to fill it. (She promised to fill it.)
TO FIX (to fix) / She promised to fix it. (She promised to fix it.)
TO START (to start) / She promised to start it. (She promised to start it.)
TO WITNESS (to witness) / She promised to witness it. (She promised to witness it.)
B / b
C / c
D / d
E / e
F / f
G / g
H / h
I / i
J / j
K / k
L / l
M / m
N / n
O / o
P / p
Q / q
R / r
S / s
T / t
U / u
V / v
W / w
X / x
Y / y
Z / z
TO TALK (to talk) / She promised to talk. (She promised to talk.)
TO PROMISE (to promise) / He wanted to promise. (He wanted to promise.)
TO TEACH (to teach) / He promised to teach. (He promised to teach.)
TO GIVE (to give) / He promised to give. (He promised to give.)
1 [one] (1)
2 [two] (2)
3 [three] (3)
4 [four] (4)
5 [five] (5)
6 [six] (6)
7 [seven] (7)
8 [eight] (8)
9 [nine] (9)
10 [ten] (10)
11 [eleven] (11)
12 [twelve] (12)
13 [thirteen] (13)
14 [fourteen] (14)
15 [fifteen] (15)
16 [sixteen] (16)
17 [seventeen] (17)
18 [eighteen] (18)
19 nineteen] (19)
20 [twenty] (20)
30 [thirty] (30)
40 [forty] (40)
50 [fifty] (50)
60 [sixty] (60)
70 [seventy] (70)
80 [eighty] (80)
90 [ninety] (90)
100 [one hundred] (100)
1,000 [one thousand] (1,000)
(Do you like this car?) Do you like this car? (Do you like this car?)
(Does he like this car?) Does he like this car? (Does he like this car?)
(Do we like this car?) Do we like this car? (Do we like this car?)
(Do they like this car?) Do they like this car? (Do they like this car?)
(Did you give him the work phone number?) Did you give him the work phone number? (Did you give him the work phone number?)
(Did she give him the work phone number?) Did she give him the work phone number? (Did she give him the work phone number?)
(Did we give him the work phone number?) Did we give him the work phone number? (Did we give him the work phone number?)
(Did they give him the work phone number?) Did they give him the work phone number? (Did they give him the work phone number?)
(Will you fill the car with gas?) Will you fill the car with gas? (Will you fill the car with gas?)
5.7i Yes, I will fill the car with petrol.
(Will you fill the car with petrol?) Will you fill the car with petrol? (Will you fill the car with petrol?)
(Will he fill the car with gas?) Will he fill the car with gas? (Will he fill the car with gas?)
5.7j Yes, he will fill the car with petrol.
(Will he fill the car with petrol?) Will he fill the car with petrol? (Will he fill the car with petrol?)
(Will we fill the car with gas?) Will we fill the car with gas? (Will we fill the car with gas?)
5.7k Yes, we will fill the car with petrol.
(Will we fill the car with petrol?) Will we fill the car with petrol? (Will we fill the car with petrol?)
(Will they fill the car with gas?) Will they fill the car with gas? (Will they fill the car with gas?)
5.7l Yes, they will fill the car with petrol.
(Will they fill the car with petrol?) Will they fill the car with petrol? (Will they fill the car with petrol?)
(Today I am telling you what he said.) Today I am telling you what he said. (Today I am telling you what he said.)
(Tomorrow I will tell you what he said.) Tomorrow I will tell you what he said. (Tomorrow I will tell you what he said.)
(Yesterday I knew where the house was.) Yesterday I knew where the house was. (Yesterday I knew where the house was.)
(Tomorrow we will owe him money.) Tomorrow we will owe him money. (Tomorrow we will owe him money.)
(Yesterday you looked at the sky.) Yesterday you looked at the sky. (Yesterday you looked at the sky.)
(Tomorrow we will start to talk together at the beginning.) Tomorrow we will start to talk together at the beginning. (Tomorrow we will start to talk together at the beginning.)
(Today the gas station office is open.) Today the gas station office is open. (Today the gas station office is open.)
5.8g The petrol station office was open. Today __________.
(Today the petrol station office is open.) Today the petrol station office is open. (Today the petrol station office is open.)
(Tomorrow they will make fun of the man.) Tomorrow they will make fun of the man. (Tomorrow they will make fun of the man.)
(Yesterday the wind blew and made a noise.) Yesterday the wind blew and made a noise. (Yesterday the wind blew and made a noise.)
(Tomorrow we will be together after asking about the address.) Tomorrow we will be together after asking about the address. (Tomorrow we will be together after asking about the address.)
Complete the following sentences with “them here every evening.”
I always meet (I always meet them here every evening.) / He always meets (He always meets them here every evening.) / You always meet (You always meet them here every evening.) / We always meet (We always meet them here every evening.) / They always meet (They always meet them here every evening.)
I always met (I always met them here after work.) / She always met (She always met them here after work.) / You always met (You always met them here after work.) / We always met (We always met them here after work.) / They always met (They always met them here after work.)
I will meet (I will meet them all before evening.) / She will meet (She will meet them all before evening.) / You will meet (You will meet them all before evening.) / We will meet (We will meet them all before evening.) / They will meet (They will meet them all before evening.)
Complete the following sentences with “first.”
I never speak (I never speak first.) / He never speaks (He never speaks first.) / You never speak (You never speak first.) / We never speak (We never speak first.) / They never speak (They never speak first.)
I spoke (I spoke longer than we wanted.) / She spoke (She spoke longer than we wanted.) / You spoke (You spoke longer than we wanted.) / We spoke (We spoke longer than we wanted.) / They spoke (They spoke longer than we wanted.)
I will speak (I will speak unless we must leave.) / She will speak (She will speak unless we must leave.) / You will speak (You will speak unless we must leave.) / We will speak (We will speak unless we must leave.) / They will speak (They will speak unless we must leave.)
(I told you I want to lift it.) I told you I want to lift it. (I told you I want to lift it.)
(I told you I want to hide it.) I told you I want to hide it. (I told you I want to hide it.)
(I told you I want to choose a place.) I told you I want to choose a place. (I told you I want to choose a place.)
(I told you I want to tell my father.) I told you I want to tell my father. (I told you I want to tell my father.)
(I told you I want to see the bus stop.) I told you I want to see the bus stop. (I told you I want to see the bus stop.)
(I told you I want to find a bathroom.) I told you I want to find a bathroom. (I told you I want to find a bathroom.)
(I told you I want to receive some money.) I told you I want to receive some money. (I told you I want to receive some money.)
(I told you I want to call before I leave.) I told you I want to call before I leave. (I told you I want to call before I leave.)
(I told you I want to show my personal identification.) I told you I want to show my personal identification. (I told you I want to show my personal identification.)
(I told you I want to prove how much insurance I have.) I told you I want to prove how much
Complete the following sentences with “from the book.”
I teach (I teach from the book.) / He teaches (He teaches from the book.) / You teach (You teach from the book.) / We teach (We teach from the book.) / They teach (They teach from the book.)
I taught (I taught about the hospital.) / She taught (She taught about the hospital.) / You taught (You taught about the hospital.) / We taught (We taught about the hospital.) / They taught (They taught about the hospital.)
I will teach (I will teach every day.) / She will teach (She will teach every day.) / You will teach (You will teach every day.) / We will teach (We will teach every day.) / They will teach (They will teach every day.)
Complete the following sentences with “like I (or another person) am hurt.” I will say, “I sound.” You will answer, “I sound like I am hurt.” I will say, “He sounds.” You will answer, “He sounds like he is hurt.”
I sound (I sound like I am hurt.) / He sounds (He sounds like he is hurt.) / You sound (You sound like you are hurt.) / We sound (We sound like we are hurt.) / They sound (They sound like they are hurt.)
I sounded (I sounded like I was sick.) / She sounded (She sounded like she was sick.) / You sounded (You sounded like you were sick.) / We sounded (We sounded like we were sick.) / They sounded (They sounded like they were sick.)
I will sound (I will sound like I am strong.) / She will sound (She will sound like she is strong.) / You will sound (You will sound like you are strong.) / We will sound (We will sound like we are strong.) / They will sound (They will sound like they are strong.)
Complete the following sentences with “to ask them.”
I frequently forget (I frequently forget to ask them.) / She frequently forgets (She frequently forgets to ask them.) / You frequently forget (You frequently forget to ask them.) / We frequently forget (We frequently forget to ask them.) / They frequently forget (They frequently forget to ask them.)
I forgot (I forgot to wait for the bus.) / She forgot (She forgot to wait for the bus.) / You forgot (You forgot to wait for the bus.) / We forgot (We forgot to wait for the bus.) / They forgot (They forgot to wait for the bus.)
I will not forget (I will not forget to help that older man.) / She will not forget (She will not forget to help that older man.) / You will not forget (You will not forget to help that older man.) / We will not forget (We will not forget to help that older man.) / They will not forget (They will not forget to help that older man.)
Complete the following sentences with “amazed.” I will say, “I am,” and you will answer, “I am amazed.”
I am (I am amazed.) / He is (He is amazed.) / You are (You are amazed.) / We are (We are amazed.) / They are (They are amazed.)
I was (I was confused.) / She was (She was confused.) / You were (You were confused.) / We were (We were confused.) / They were (They were confused.)
I will be (I will be strong.) / He will be (He will be strong.) / You will be (You will be strong.) / We will be (We will be strong.) / They will be (They will be strong.)
Complete the following sentences with “going to work.”
I am (I am going to work.) / He is (He is going to work.) / You are (You are going to work.) / We are (We are going to work.) / They are (They are going to work.)Complete the following sentences with “coming to help.”
I was (I was coming to help.) / She was (She was coming to help.) / You were (You were coming to help.) / We were (We were coming to help.) / They were (They were coming to help.)
I will be (I will be coming to ask.) / He will be (He will be coming to ask.) / You will be (You will be coming to ask.) / We will be (We will be coming to ask.) / They will be (They will be coming to ask.)
Complete the following sentences with “out of gas.”
I am (I am out of gas.) / He is (He is out of gas.) / You are (You are out of gas.) / We are (We are out of gas.) / They are (They are out of gas.)
Complete the following sentences with “out of petrol.”
I am (I am out of petrol.) / He is (He is out of petrol.) / You are (You are out of petrol.) / We are (We are out of petrol.) / They are (They are out of petrol.)Complete the following sentences with “out of groceries.”
I was (I was out of groceries.) / She was (She was out of groceries.) / You were (You were out of groceries.) / We were (We were out of groceries.) / They were (They were out of groceries.)
I will be (I will be out of money.) / He will be (He will be out of money.) / You will be (You will be out of money.) / We will be (We will be out of money.) / They will be (They will be out of money.)
Complete the following sentences with “with my husband.”
I leave (I leave with my husband.) / He leaves (He leaves with my husband.) / You leave (You leave with my husband.) / We leave (We leave with my husband.) / They leave (They leave with my husband.)Complete the following sentences with “with my wife.”
I left (I left with my wife.) / She left (She left with my wife.) / You left (You left with my wife.) / We left (We left with my wife.) / They left (They left with my wife.)
(I am doing my work.) I am doing my work. (I am doing my work.)
(He is standing beside his wife.) He is standing beside his wife. (He is standing beside his wife.)
(He is giving his phone number.) He is giving his phone number. (He is giving his phone number.)
(She is watching her children.) She is watching her children. (She is watching her children.)
(We are finding our address.) We are finding our address. (We are finding our address.)
(You are looking at your car.) You are looking at your car. (You are looking at your car.)
(He is living with his child.) He is living with his child. (He is living with his child.)
(She is asking for her health card number.) She is asking for her health card number. (She is asking for her health card number.)
B / b
C / c
D / d
E / e
F / f
G / g
H / h
I / i
J / j
K / k
L / l
M / m
N / n
O / o
P / p
Q / q
R / r
S / s
T / t
U / u
V / v
W / w
X / x
Y / y
Z / z
(Yes, I like this city.) Yes, I like this city. (Yes, I like this city.)
(Yes, he likes this city.) Yes, he likes this city. (Yes, he likes this city.)
(Yes, we like this city.) Yes, we like this city. (Yes, we like this city.)
(Yes, they like this city.) Yes, they like this city. (Yes, they like this city.)
(Yes, I had a phone.) Yes, I had a phone. (Yes, I had a phone.)
(Yes, she had a phone.) Yes, she had a phone. (Yes, she had a phone.)
(Yes, we had a phone.) Yes, we had a phone. (Yes, we had a phone.)
(Yes, they had a phone.) Yes, they had a phone. (Yes, they had a phone.)
(Yes, I will owe money.) Yes, I will owe money. (Yes, I will owe money.)
(Yes, he will owe money.) Yes, he will owe money. (Yes, he will owe money.)
(Yes, we will owe money.) Yes, we will owe money. (Yes, we will owe money.)
(Yes, she is talking.) Yes, she is talking. (Yes, she is talking.)
(No, he was not standing.) No, he was not standing. (No, he was not standing.)
(No, he wasn’t standing.) No, he wasn’t standing. (No, he wasn’t standing.)
(Yes, he will watch them leave.) Yes, he will watch them leave. (Yes, he will watch them leave.)
(Yes, he’ll watch them leave.) Yes, he’ll watch them leave. (Yes, he’ll watch them leave.)
(No, the car will not start.) No, the car will not start. (No, the car will not start.)
(No, the car won’t start.) No, the car won’t start. (No, the car won’t start.)
(Yes, we will talk with them.) Yes, we will talk with them. (Yes, we will talk with them.)
(Yes, we’ll talk with them.) Yes, we’ll talk with them. (Yes, we’ll talk with them.)
(Yes, we are glad to be here.) Yes, we are glad to be here. (Yes, we are glad to be here.)
(Yes, we’re glad to be here.) Yes, we’re glad to be here. (Yes, we’re glad to be here.)
(Yes, he called the hospital.) Yes, he called the hospital. (Yes, he called the hospital.)
(No, she will not leave the groceries.) No, she will not leave the groceries. (No, she will not leave the groceries.)
(No, she won’t leave the groceries.) No, she won’t leave the groceries. (No, she won’t leave the groceries.)
(Yes, we will call that phone number.) Yes, we will call that phone number. (Yes, we will call that phone number.)
(Yes, we’ll call that phone number.) Yes, we’ll call that phone number. (Yes, we’ll call that phone number.)
TO ASK (to ask) / She promised to ask. (She promised to ask.)
TO WATCH (to watch) / She promised to watch. (She promised to watch.)
2.4 Repeat each word (irregular verbs).     
2.4a
Be. (Be.) / Please be good. (Please be good.)
being (being) / He is being good. (He is being good.)
been : It is been is infrequently or never used.
I am (I am) / he is (he is) / she is (she is) / it is (it is) / you are (you are) / we are (we are) / they are (they are)
I was (I was) / he was (he was) / she was (she was) / it was (it was) / you were (you were) / we were (we were) / they were (they were)
I will be (I will be) / he will be (he will be) / she will be (she will be) / it will be (it will be) / you will be (you will be) / we will be (we will be) / they will be (they will be)
2.4b
Do. (Do.) / Please do it. (Please do it.)
doing (doing) / She is doing it. (She is doing it.)
done (done) / it is done (it is done) / it was done (it was done) / it will be done (it will be done)
I do (I do) / he does (he does) / she does (she does) / it does (it does) / you do (you do) / we do (we do) / they do (they do)
I did (I did) / he did (he did) / she did (she did) / it did (it did) / you did (you did) / we did (we did) / they did (they did)
I will do (I will do) / he will do (he will do) / she will do (she will do) / it will do (it will do) / you will do (you will do) / we will do (we will do) / they will do (they will do)
 MP3 Lessions Unit 2
3.6 Repeat each word (irregular verbs)


3.6a
Be. (Be.) / Please be good. (Please be good.)
being (being) / He is being good. (He is being good.)
been : It is been is infrequently or never used.
I am (I am) / he is (he is) / she is (she is) / it is (it is) / you are (you are) / we are (we are) / they are (they are)
I was (I was) / he was (he was) / she was (she was) / it was (it was) / you were (you were) / we were (we were) / they were (they were)
I will be (I will be) / he will be (he will be) / she will be (she will be) / it will be (it will be) / you will be (you will be) / we will be (we will be) / they will be (they will be)
3.6b
Know. (Know.) / Please know. (Please know.)knowing (knowing) / Knowing is believing. (Knowing is believing.)
known (known) / it is known (it is known) / it was known (it was known) / it will be known (it will be known)
I know (I know) / he knows (he knows) / she knows (she knows) / it knows (it knows) / you know (you know) / we know (we know) / they know (they know)
I knew (I knew) / he knew (he knew) / she knew (she knew) / it knew (it knew) / you knew (you knew) / we knew (we knew) / they knew (they knew)
I will know (I will know) / he will know (he will know) / she will know (she will know) / it will know (it will know) / you will know (you will know) / we will know (we will know) / they will know (they will know)
3.6c
Stand. (Stand.) / Please stand. (Please stand.)
standing (standing) / He is standing. (He is standing.)
stood : It is stood is infrequently or never used.
I stand (I stand) / he stands (he stands) / she stands (she stands) / it stands (it stands) / you stand (you stand) / we stand (we stand) / they stand (they stand)
I stood (I stood) / he stood (he stood) / she stood (she stood) / it stood (it stood) / you stood (you stood) / we stood (we stood) / they stood (they stood)
I will stand (I will stand) / he will stand (he will stand) / she will stand (she will stand) / it will stand (it will stand) / you will stand (you will stand) / we will stand (we will stand) / they will stand (they will stand)
3.6d
Say. (Say.) / Please say. (Please say.)
saying (saying) / He is saying. (He is saying.)
said (said) / it is said (it is said) / it was said (it was said) / it will be said (it will be said)
I say (I say) / he says (he says) / she says (she says) / it says (it says) / you say (you say) / we say (we say) / they say (they say)
I said (I said) / he said (he said) / she said (she said) / it said (it said) / you said (you said) / we said (we said) / they said (they said)
I will say (I will say) / he will say (he will say) / she will say (she will say) / it will say (it will say) / you will say (you will say) / we will say (we will say) / they will say (they will say)
 MP3 Lessions Unit 3

Repeat each word (regular verbs).

Call. (Call.) / Please call. (Please call.)
calling (calling) / It is calling. (It is calling.)
called (called) / it is called (it is called) / it was called (it was called) / it will be called (it will be called)
I call (I call) / he calls (he calls) / she calls (she calls) / it calls (it calls) / you call (you call) / we call (we call) / they call (they call)
I called (I called) / he called (he called) / she called (she called) / it called (it called) / you called (you called) / we called (we called) / they called (they called)
I will call (I will call) / he will call (he will call) / she will call (she will call) / it will call (it will call) / you will call (you will call) / we will call (we will call) / they will call (they will call)
2.2d
Prove. (Prove.) / Please prove it. (Please prove it.)
proving (proving) / He is proving it. (He is proving it.)
proved (proved) / it is proved (it is proved) / it was proved (it was proved) / it will be proved (it will be proved)
I prove (I prove) / he proves (he proves) / she proves (she proves) / it proves (it proves) / you prove (you prove) / we prove (we prove) / they prove (they prove)
I proved (I proved) / he proved (he proved) / she proved (she proved) / it proved (it proved) / you proved (you proved) / we proved (we proved) / they proved (they proved)
I will prove (I will prove) / he will prove (he will prove) / she will prove (she will prove) / it will prove (it will prove) / you will prove (you will prove) / we will prove (we will prove) / they will prove (they will prove)
 MP3 Lessions Unit 4

2.6 Repeat each word (irregular verbs).
2.6a
Choose. (Choose.) / Please choose. (Please choose.)
choosing (choosing) / She is choosing. (She is choosing.)
chosen (chosen) / it is chosen (it is chosen) / it was chosen (it was chosen) / it will be chosen (it will be chosen)
I choose (I choose) / he chooses (he chooses) / she chooses (she chooses) / it chooses (it chooses) / you choose (you choose) / we choose (we choose) / they choose (they choose)
I chose (I chose) / he chose (he chose) / she chose (she chose) / it chose (it chose) / you chose (you chose) / we chose (we chose) / they chose (they chose)
I will choose (I will choose) / he will choose (he will choose) / she will choose (she will choose) / it will choose (it will choose) / you will choose (you will choose) / we will choose (we will choose) / they will choose (they will choose)
2.6b
See. (See.) / Please see it. (Please see it.)
seeing (seeing) / She is seeing. (She is seeing.)
seen (seen) / it is seen (it is seen) / it was seen (it was seen) / it will be seen (it will be seen)
I see (I see) / he sees (he sees) / she sees (she sees) / it sees (it sees) / you see (you see) / we see (we see) / they see (they see)
I saw (I saw) / he saw (he saw) / she saw (she saw) / it saw (it saw) / you saw (you saw) / we saw (we saw) / they saw (they saw)
I will see (I will see) / he will see (see he will see) / she will see (she will see) / it will see (it will see) / you will see (you will see) / we will see (we will see) / they will see (they will see)
2.6c
Speak. (Speak.) / Please speak. (Please speak.)
speaking (speaking) / They are speaking. (They are speaking.)
spoken (spoken) / it is spoken (it is spoken) / it was spoken (it was spoken) / it will be spoken (it will be spoken)
I speak (I speak) / he speaks (he speaks) / she speaks (she speaks) / it speaks (it speaks) / you speak (you speak) / we speak (we speak) / they speak (they speak)
I spoke (I spoke) / he spoke (he spoke) / she spoke (she spoke) / it spoke (it spoke) / you spoke (you spoke) / we spoke (we spoke) / they spoke (they spoke)
I will speak (I will speak) / he will speak (he will speak) / she will speak (she will speak) / it will speak (it will speak) / you will speak (you will speak) / we will speak (we will speak) / they will speak (they will speak)
 MP3 Lessions Unit 5
5.12 Repeat each phrase. (irregular verbs).
Know. (Know.) / Please know. (Please know.)
knowing (knowing) / Knowing is believing. (Knowing is believing.)
known (known) / it is known (it is known) / it was known (it was known) / it will be known (it will be known)
I know (I know) / he knows (he knows) / she knows (she knows) / it knows (it knows) / you know (you know) / we know (we know) / they know (they know)
I knew (I knew) / he knew (he knew) / she knew (she knew) / it knew (it knew) / you knew (you knew) / we knew (we knew) / they knew (they knew)
I will know (I will know) / he will know (he will know) / she will know (she will know) / it will know (it will know) / you will know (you will know) / we will know (we will know) / they will know (they will know)

Stand. (Stand.) / Please stand. (Please stand.)
standing (standing) / He is standing. (He is standing.)
stood : It is stood is infrequently or never used.
I stand (I stand) / he stands (he stands) / she stands (she stands) / it stands (it stands) / you stand (you stand) / we stand (we stand) / they stand (they stand)
I stood (I stood) / he stood (he stood) / she stood (she stood) / it stood (it stood) / you stood (you stood) / we stood (we stood) / they stood (they stood)
I will stand (I will stand) / he will stand (he will stand) / she will stand (she will stand) / it will stand (it will stand) / you will stand (you will stand) / we will stand (we will stand) / they will stand (they will stand)
Say. (Say.) / Please say. (Please say.)
saying (saying) / He is saying. (He is saying.)
said (said) / it is said (it is said) / it was said (it was said) / it will be said (it will be said)
I say (I say) / he says (he says) / she says (she says) / it says (it says) / you say (you say) / we say (we say) / they say (they say)
I said (I said) / he said (he said) / she said (she said) / it said (it said) / you said (you said) / we said (we said) / they said (they said)
I will say (I will say) / he will say (he will say) / she will say (she will say) / it will say (it will say) / you will say (you will say) / we will say (we will say) / they will say (they will say)
Hide. (Hide.) / Please hide. (Please hide.)
hiding (hiding) / She is hiding. (She is hiding.)
hidden (hidden) / it is hidden (it is hidden) / it was hidden (it was hidden) / it will be hidden (it will be hidden)
I hide (I hide) / he hides (he hides) / she hides (she hides) / it hides (it hides) / you hide (you hide) / we hide (we hide) / they hide (they hide)
I hid (I hid) / he hid (he hid) / she hid (she hid) / it hid (it hid) / you hid (you hid) / we hid (we hid) / they hid (they hid)
I will hide (I will hide) / he will hide (he will hide) / she will hide (she will hide) / it will hide (it will hide) / you will hide (you will hide) / we will hide (we will hide) / they will hide (they will hide)
 MP3 Lessions Unit 6
3.6 Repeat each word (irregular verbs)
3.6e
Meet. (Meet.) / Please meet. (Please meet.)
meeting (meeting) / She is meeting him. (She is meeting him.)
met (met) / it is met (it is met) / it was met (it was met) / it will be met (it will be met)
I meet (I meet) / he meets (he meets) / she meets (she meets) / it meets (it meets) / you meet (you meet) / we meet (we meet) / they meet (they meet)
I met (I met) / he met (he met) / she met (she met) / it met (it met) / you met (you met) / we met (we met) / they met (they met)
I will meet (I will meet) / he will meet (he will meet) / she will meet (she will meet) / it will meet (it will meet) / you will meet (you will meet) / we will meet (we will meet) / they will meet (they will meet)
3.6f
Hide. (Hide.) / Please hide. (Please hide.)
hiding (hiding) / She is hiding. (She is hiding.)
hidden (hidden) / it is hidden (it is hidden) / it was hidden (it was hidden) / it will be hidden (it will be hidden)


I hid (I hid) / he hid (he hid) / she hid (she hid) / it hid (it hid) / you hid (you hid) / we hid (we hid) / they hid (they hid)
I will hide (I will hide) / he will hide (he will hide) / she will hide (she will hide) / it will hide (it will hide) / you will hide (you will hide) / we will hide (we will hide) / they will hide (they will hide)
3.7 I will say, “To stand there.” You will ask, “Why are you standing there?” I will say, “To look into the sky.” You will ask, “Why are you looking into the sky?”
3.7a To stand there. (Why are you standing there?) Why are you standing there? (Why are you standing there?)
3.7b To look into the sky. (Why are you looking into the sky?) Why are you looking into the sky? (Why are you looking into the sky?)
3.7c To come to me. (Why are you coming to me?) Why are you coming to me? (Why are you coming to me?)
3.7d To watch the store. (Why are you watching the store?) Why are you watching the store? (Why are you watching the store?)
3.7e To talk to the police. (Why are you talking to the police?) Why are you talking to the police? (Why are you talking to the police?)
3.7f To help the men. (Why are you helping the men?) Why are you helping the men? (Why are you helping the men?)
3.7g To tell his father. (Why are you telling his father?) Why are you telling his father? (Why are you telling his father?)
3.7h To leave your car. (Why are you leaving your car?) Why are you leaving your car? (Why are you leaving your car?)
3.7i To say they worked. (Why are you saying they worked?) Why are you saying they worked? (Why are you saying they worked?)
3.7j To leave the water. (Why are you leaving the water?) Why are you leaving the water? (Why are you leaving the water?)
 MP3 Lessions Unit 7
3.4 Repeat each word (regular verbs).

3.4c
Own. (Own.) / Please own it. (Please own it.)
owning (owning) / He is owning it. (He is owning it.)
owned (owned) / it is owned (it is owned) / it was owned (it was owned) / it will be owned (it will be owned)
I own (I own) / he owns (he owns) / she owns (she owns) / it owns (it owns) / you own (you own) / we own (we own) / they own (they own)
I owned (I owned) / he owned (he owned) / she owned (she owned) / it owned (it owned) / you owned (you owned) / we owned (we owned) / they owned (they owned)
I will own (I will own) / he will own (he will own) / she will own (she will own) / it will own (it will own) / you will own (you will own) / we will own (we will own) / they will own (they will own)
3.4d
Look. (Look.) / Please look. (Please look.)
Looking (Looking) / He is looking. (He is looking.)
looked (looked) / it is looked (it is looked) / it was looked (it was looked) / it will be looked (it will be looked)
I look (I look) / he looks (he looks) / she looks (she looks) / it looks (it looks) / you look (you look) / we look (we look) / they look (they look)
I looked (I looked) / he looked (he looked) / she looked (she looked) / it looked (it looked) / you looked (you looked) / we looked (we looked) / they looked (they looked)
I will look (I will look) / he will look (he will look) / she will look (she will look) / it will look (it will look) / you will look (you will look) / we will look (we will look) / they will look (they will look)
3.4e
Dress. (Dress.) / Please dress the children. (Please dress the children.)
dressing (dressing) / He is dressing them. (He is dressing them.)
dressed (dressed) / he is dressed (he is dressed) / she was dressed (she was dressed) / they will be dressed (they will be dressed)
I dress (I dress) / he dresses (he dresses) / she dresses (she dresses) / it dresses (it dresses) / you dress (you dress) / we dress (we dress) / they dress (they dress)
I dressed (I dressed) / he dressed (he dressed) / she dressed (she dressed) / it dressed (it dressed) / you dressed (you dressed) / we dressed (we dressed) / they dressed (they dressed)
I will dress (I will dress) / he will dress (he will dress) / she will dress (she will dress) / it will dress (it will dress) / you will dress (you will dress) / we will dress (we will dress) / they will dress (they will dress)
Fill. (Fill.) / Please fill it. (Please fill it.)
filling (filling) / He is filling it. (He is filling it.)
filled (filled) / it is filled (it is filled) / it was filled (it was filled) / it will be filled (it will be filled)
I fill (I fill) / he fills (he fills) / she fills (she fills) / it fills (it fills) / you fill (you fill) / we fill (we fill) / they fill (they fill)
I filled (I filled) / he filled (he filled) / she filled (she filled) / it filled (it filled) / you filled (you filled) / we filled (we filled) / they filled (they filled)
I will fill (I will fill) / he will fill (he will fill) / she will fill (she will fill) / it will fill (it will fill) / you will fill (you will fill) / we will fill (we will fill) / they will fill (they will fill)
Fix. (Fix.) / Please fix it. (Please fix it.)
fixing (fixing) / He is fixing it. (He is fixing it.)
fixed (fixed) / it is fixed (it is fixed) / it was fixed (it was fixed) / it will be fixed (it will be fixed)
I fix (I fix) / he fixes (he fixes) / she fixes (she fixes) / it fixes (it fixes) / you fix (you fix) / we fix (we fix) / they fix (they fix)
I fixed (I fixed) / he fixed (he fixed) / she fixed (she fixed) / it fixed (it fixed) / you fixed (you fixed) / we fixed (we fixed) / they fixed (they fixed)
I will fix (I will fix) / he will fix (he will fix) / she will fix (she will fix) / it will fix (it will fix) / you will fix (you will fix) / we will fix (we will fix) / they will fix (they will fix)
 MP3 Lessions Unit 8


3.4h
Start. (Start.) / Please start it. (Please start it.)
starting (starting) / He is starting it. (He is starting it.)
started (started) / it is started (it is started) / it was started (it was started) / it will be started (it will be started)
I start (I start) / he starts (he starts) / she starts (she starts) / it starts (it starts) / you start (you start) / we start (we start) / they start (they start)
I started (I started) / he started (he started) / she started (she started) / it started (it started) / you started (you started) / we started (we started) / they started (they started)
I will start (I will start) / he will start (he will start) / she will start (she will start) / it will start (it will start) / you will start (you will start) / we will start (we will start) / they will start (they will start)
3.4i
Witness. (Witness.) / Please witness it. (Please witness it.)
witnessing (witnessing) / He is witnessing it. (He is witnessing it.)
witnessed (witnessed) / it is witnessed (it is witnessed) / it was witnessed (it was witnessed) / it will be witnessed (it will be witnessed)
I witness (I witness) / he witnesses (he witnesses) / she witnesses (she witnesses) / it witnesses (it witnesses) / you witness (you witness) / we witness (we witness) / they witness (they witness)
I witnessed (I witnessed) / he witnessed (he witnessed) / she witnessed (she witnessed) / it witnessed (it witnessed) / you witnessed (you witnessed) / we witnessed (we witnessed) / they witnessed (they witnessed)
I will witness (I will witness) / he will witness (he will witness) / she will witness (she will witness) / it will witness (it will witness) / you will witness (you will witness) / we will witness (we will witness) / they will witness (they will witness)
3.5 Say each letter of the alphabet.

 MP3 Lessions Unit 9

Lesson 2: Exercise Lesson
Listen to the example.
TO TALK (to talk) / She promised to talk. (She promised to talk.)
Talk. (Talk.) / Please talk. (Please talk.)
talking (talking) / He is talking. (He is talking.)
talked (talked) / it is talked (it is talked) / it was talked (it was talked) / it will be talked (it will be talked)
I talk (I talk) / he talks (he talks) / she talks (she talks) / it talks (it talks) / you talk (you talk) / we talk (we talk) / they talk (they talk)
Repeat each word (regular verbs).
2.2a
Talk. (Talk.) / Please talk. (Please talk.)
talking (talking) / He is talking. (He is talking.)
talked (talked) / it is talked (it is talked) / it was talked (it was talked) / it will be talked (it will be talked)
I talk (I talk) / he talks (he talks) / she talks (she talks) / it talks (it talks) / you talk (you talk) / we talk (we talk) / they talk (they talk)
I talked (I talked) / he talked (he talked) / she talked (she talked) / it talked (it talked) / you talked (you talked) / we talked (we talked) / they talked (they talked)
I will talk (I will talk) / he will talk (he will talk) / she will talk (she will talk) / it will talk (it will talk) / you will talk (you will talk) / we will talk (we will talk) / they will talk (they will talk)
2.2b
Promise. (Promise.) / Please promise. (Please promise.)
promising (promising) / I am promising it. (I am promising it.)
promised (promised) / it is promised (it is promised) / it was promised (it was promised) / it will be promised (it will be promised)
I promise (I promise) / he promises (he promises) / she promises (she promises) / it promises (it promises) / you promise (you promise) / we promise (we promise) / they promise (they promise)
I promised (I promised) / he promised (he promised) / she promised (she promised) / it promised (it promised) / you promised (you promised) / we promised (we promised) / they promised (they promised)
I will promise (I will promise) / he will promise (he will promise) / she will promise (she will promise) / it will promise (it will promise) / you will promise (you will promise) / we will promise (we will promise) / they will promise (they will promise
 MP3 Lessions Unit 10
2.4 Repeat each word (irregular verbs).
2.4c
Teach. (Teach.) / Please teach. (Please teach.)
teaching (teaching) / He is teaching. (He is teaching.)
taught (taught) / it is taught (it is taught) / it was taught (it was taught) / it will be taught (it will be taught)
I teach (I teach) / he teaches (he teaches) / she teaches (she teaches) / it teaches (it teaches) / you teach (you teach) / we teach (we teach) / they teach (they teach)
I taught (I taught) / he taught (he taught) / she taught (she taught) / it taught (it taught) / you taught (you taught) / we taught (we taught) / they taught (they taught)
I will teach (I will teach) / he will teach (he will teach) / she will teach (she will teach) / it will teach (it will teach) / you will teach (you will teach) / we will teach (we will teach) / they will teach (they will teach)
2.4d
Give. (Give.) / Please give. (Please give.)
giving (giving) / He is giving. (He is giving.)
given (given) / it is given (it is given) / it was given (it was given) / it will be given (it will be given)
I give (I give) / he gives (he gives) / she gives (she gives) / it gives (it gives) / you give (you give) / we give (we give) / they give (they give)
I gave (I gave) / he gave (he gave) / she gave (she gave) / it gave (it gave) / you gave (you gave) / we gave (we gave) / they gave (they gave)
I will give (I will give) / he will give (he will give) / she will give (she will give) / it will give (it will give) / you will give (you will give) / we will give (we will give) / they will give (they will give)
 MP3 Lessions Unit 11

Repeat each word (regular verbs).
2.2e
TO WAIT (to wait) / He promised to wait. (He promised to wait.)
Wait. (Wait.) / Please wait. (Please wait.)
waiting (waiting) / I am waiting for it. (I am waiting for it.)
waited (waited) / it is waited (it is waited) / it was waited (it was waited) / it will be waited (it will be waited)
I wait (I wait) / he waits (he waits) / she waits (she waits) / it waits (it waits) / you wait (you wait) / we wait (we wait) / they wait (they wait)
I waited (I waited) / he waited (he waited) / she waited (she waited) / it waited (it waited) / you waited (you waited) / we waited (we waited) / they waited (they waited)
I will wait (I will wait) / he will wait (he will wait) / she will wait (she will wait) / it will wait (it will wait) / you will wait (you will wait) / we will wait (we will wait) / they will wait (they will wait)
2.2f
TO DOUBT (to doubt) / He promised not to doubt. (He promised not to doubt.)
Doubt. (Doubt.) / Please don’t doubt. (Please don’t doubt.)
doubting (doubting) / I am doubting it. (I am doubting it.)
doubted (doubted) / it is doubted (it is doubted) / it was doubted (it was doubted) / it will be doubted (it will be doubted)
I doubt (I doubt) / he doubts (he doubts) / she doubts (she doubts) / it doubts (it doubts) / you doubt (you doubt) / we doubt (we doubt) / they doubt (they doubt)
I doubted (I doubted) / he doubted (he doubted) / she doubted (she doubted) / it doubted (it doubted) / you doubted (you doubted) / we doubted (we doubted) / they doubted (they doubted)
I will doubt (I will doubt) / he will doubt (he will doubt) / she will doubt (she will doubt) / it will doubt (it will doubt) / you will doubt (you will doubt) / we will doubt (we will doubt) / they will doubt (they will doubt)
2.2g
TO ORDER (to order) / He promised to order. (He promised to order.)
Order. (Order.) / Please order. (Please order.)
ordering (ordering) / I am ordering. (I am ordering.)
ordered (ordered) / it is ordered (it is ordered) / it was ordered (it was ordered) / it will be ordered (it will be ordered)
I order (I order) / he orders (he orders) / she orders (she orders) / it orders (it orders) / you order (you order) / we order (we order) / they order (they order)
I ordered (I ordered) / he ordered (he ordered) / she ordered (she ordered) / it ordered (it ordered) / you ordered (you ordered) / we ordered (we ordered) / they ordered (they ordered)
I will order (I will order) / he will order (he will order) / she will order (she will order) / it will order (it will order) / you will order (you will order) / we will order (we will order) / they will order (they will order)
 MP3 Lessions Unit 12

5.6 Repeat each number.
0 [zero] (0)
5.7 Ask the question that the statement answers. I will say, “Yes, I like this car.” You will answer, “Do you like this car?”
5.7a Yes, I like this car.
5.7b Yes, he likes this car.
5.7c Yes, we like this car.
5.7d Yes, they like this car.
5.7e Yes, I gave him the work phone number.
5.7f Yes, she gave him the work phone number.
5.7g Yes, we gave him the work phone number.
5.7h Yes, they gave him the work phone number.
5.7i Yes, I will fill the car with gas.
5.7j Yes, he will fill the car with gas.
5.7k Yes, we will fill the car with gas.
5.7l Yes, they will fill the car with gas.
5.8 Repeat the sentence using the time I tell you. I will say, “I told you what he said. Today __________.” You will answer, “Today I am telling you what he said.
5.8a I told you what he said. Today __________.
5.8b I told you what he said. Tomorrow __________.
5.8c I know where the house is. Yesterday __________.
5.8d We owe him money. Tomorrow __________.
5.8e You will look at the sky. Yesterday __________.
5.8f We start to talk together at the beginning. Tomorrow __________.
5.8g The gas station office was open. Today __________.
5.8h They made fun of the man. Tomorrow __________.
5.8i The wind blows and makes a noise. Yesterday __________.
5.8j We were together after asking about the address. Tomorrow __________.
 MP3 Lessions Unit 11
Complete each sentence.
5.1h
Complete the following sentences with “them here after work.”
Complete the following sentences with “them all before evening.”
5.1i
Complete the following sentences with “longer than we wanted.”
Complete the following sentences with “unless we must leave.”
5.2 Repeat each sentence after saying, “I told you I want ____________.” I will say “to lift it.” You will answer, “I told you I want to lift it.”
5.2a to lift it
5.2b to hide it
5.2c to choose a place
5.2d to tell my father
5.2e to see the bus stop
5.2f to find a bathroom
5.2g to receive some money
5.2h to call before I leave
5.2i to show my personal identification
5.2j to prove how much insurance I have
Repeat each sentence.
5.1e
Complete the following sentences with “about the hospital.”
Complete the following sentences with “every day.”
5.1f
Complete the following sentences with, “like I (or another person) was sick.”
Complete the following sentences with, “like I (or another person) am strong.”
5.1g
Complete the following sentences with “to wait for the bus.”
Complete the following sentences with “to help that older man.”
 LESSON 5: REVIEW LESSON
5.1 Repeat each sentence.5.1a
Complete the following sentences with “confused.”
Complete the following sentences with “strong.
5.1b
Complete the following sentences with “coming to ask.”
5.1c
Complete the following sentences with “out of money.”
5.1d
Complete the following sentences with “with one child.”
I will leave (I will leave with one child.) / She will leave (She will leave with one child.) / You will leave (You will leave with one child.) / We will leave (We will leave with one child.) / They will leave (They will leave with one child.)
5.13 I will ask, “Do you have to go?” You will answer, “Yes. I have to go.” I will ask, “Does she want to leave?” You will answer, “Yes. She wants to leave.”
5.13a Do you have to go?                  
(Yes. I have to go.) Yes. I have to go. (Yes. I have to go.)
5.13b Does she want to leave?
(Yes. She wants to leave.) Yes. She wants to leave. (Yes. She wants to leave.)
5.13c Does he have to stand?
(Yes. He has to stand.) Yes. He has to stand. (Yes. He has to stand.)
5.13d Do they need to know?
(Yes. They need to know.) Yes. They need to know. (Yes. They need to know.)
5.13e Do you like to talk?
(Yes. I like to talk.) Yes. I like to talk. (Yes. I like to talk.)
5.13f Does it have to cost that much?
(Yes. It has to cost that much.) Yes. It has to cost that much. (Yes. It has to cost that much.)
5.13g Does she need to leave?
(Yes. She needs to leave.) Yes. She needs to leave. (Yes. She needs to leave.)
5.13h Do they want to be together?
(Yes. They want to be together.) Yes. They want to be together. (Yes. They want to be together.)
5.13i Do they have to promise to come?
(Yes. They have to promise to come.) Yes. They have to promise to come. (Yes. They have to promise to come.)
5.13j Does he like to go home?
(Yes. He likes to go home.) Yes. He likes to go home. (Yes. He likes to go home.)
5.13k Does it need to close this evening?
(Yes. It needs to close this evening.) Yes. It needs to close this evening. (Yes. It needs to close this evening.)
5.13l Does she like to work here?
(Yes. She likes to work here.) Yes. She likes to work here. (Yes. She likes to work here.)
5.13m Do we want to be chosen?
(Yes. We want to be chosen.) Yes. We want to be chosen. (Yes. We want to be chosen.)
5.13n Does he want to find work?
(Yes. He wants to find work.) Yes. He wants to find work. (Yes. He wants to find work.)
 5.9 I will ask, “Who is he talking to?” Then I will say, “Me?” You will answer, “He is talking to me.”
5.9a Who is he talking to? Me?
(He is talking to me.) He is talking to me. (He is talking to me.)
5.9b Who is he talking to? Him?
(He is talking to him.) He is talking to him. (He is talking to him.)
5.9c Who is he talking to? Her?
(He is talking to her.) He is talking to her. (He is talking to her.)
5.9d Who is he talking to? It?
(He is talking to it.) He is talking to it. (He is talking to it.)
5.9e Who are they talking to? You?
(They are talking to you.) They are talking to you. (They are talking to you.)
5.9f Who are they talking to? Us?
(They are talking to us.) They are talking to us. (They are talking to us.)
5.9g Who are they talking to? Them?
(They are talking to them.) They are talking to them. (They are talking to them.)
5.10 I will say, “Whose credit card is this? Do you own it?” You will answer, “Yes, it’s mine.”
5.10a Whose credit card is this? Do you own it?
(Yes, it’s mine.) Yes, it’s mine. (Yes, it’s mine.)
5.10b Whose credit card is this? Does he own it?
(Yes, it’s his.) Yes, it’s his. (Yes, it’s his.)
5.10c Whose credit card is this? Does she own it?
(Yes, it’s hers.) Yes, it’s hers. (Yes, it’s hers.)
5.10d Whose credit card is this? Do I own it?
(Yes, it’s yours.) Yes, it’s yours. (Yes, it’s yours.)
5.10e Whose credit card is this? Do we own it?
(Yes, it’s ours.) Yes, it’s ours. (Yes, it’s ours.)
5.10f Whose credit card is this? Do they own it?
(Yes, it’s theirs.) Yes, it’s theirs. (Yes, it’s theirs.)
5.11 I will say, “Is this your book?” You will answer, “Yes, it’s my book. I’m telling you, it’s mine.”
5.11a Is this your book?
(Yes, it’s my book. I’m telling you, it’s mine.) Yes, it’s my book. I’m telling you, it’s mine. (Yes, it’s my book. I’m telling you, it’s mine.)
5.11b Is this his book?
(Yes, it’s his book. I’m telling you, it’s his.) Yes, it’s his book. I’m telling you, it’s his. (Yes, it’s his book. I’m telling you, it’s his.)
5.11c Is this her book?
(Yes, it’s her book. I’m telling you, it’s hers.) Yes, it’s her book. I’m telling you, it’s hers. (Yes, it’s her book. I’m telling you, it’s hers.)
5.11d Is this your book?
(Yes, it’s your book. I’m telling you, it’s yours.) Yes, it’s your book. I’m telling you, it’s yours. (Yes, it’s book. I’m telling you, it’s yours.)
5.11e Is this our book?
(Yes, it’s our book. I’m telling you, it’s ours.) Yes, it’s our book. I’m telling you, it’s ours. (Yes, it’s our book. I’m telling you, it’s ours.)
5.11f Is this their book?
(Yes, it’s their book. I’m telling you, it’s theirs.) Yes, it’s their book. I’m telling you, it’s theirs. (Yes, it’s their book. I’m telling you, it’s theirs.)
 5.3 I will say, “to do my work.” You will answer, “I am doing my work.” I will say, “to stand beside his wife.” You will answer, “He is standing beside his wife.”
5.3a to do my work
5.3b to stand beside his wife
5.3c to give his phone number
5.3d to watch her children
5.3e to find our address
5.3f to look at your car
5.3g to live with his child
5.3h to ask for her health card number
5.4 Repeat each letter of the alphabet.
A / a
5.5 Answer the following questions with “Yes.”
5.5a Do you like this city?
5.5b Does he like this city?
5.5c Do we like this city?
5.5d Do they like this city?
5.5e Did you have a phone
5.5f Did she have a phone?
5.5g Did we have a phone?
5.5h Did they have a phone?
5.5i Will you owe money?
5.5j Will he owe money?
5.5k Will we owe money?
5.5l Will they owe money?
(Yes, they will owe money.) Yes, they will owe money. (Yes, they will owe money.)

3.3 Answer the question with either “yes” or “no.”
3.3a Is she talking? Yes.
3.3b Was he standing? No.
3.3c Was he standing? No, ______ wasn’t ______ .
3.3d Will he watch them leave? Yes.
3.3e Will he watch them leave? Yes, he’ll ______ .
3.3f Will the car start? No.
3.3g Will the car start? No, ______ won’t ______ .
3.3h Will we talk with them? Yes.
3.3i Will we talk with them? Yes, we’ll ______ .
3.3j Are we glad to be here? Yes.
3.3k Are we glad to be here? Yes, we’re ______ .
3.3l Did he call the hospital? Yes.
3.3m Will she leave the groceries? No.
3.3n Will she leave the groceries? No, ______ won’t ______ .
3.3o Will we call that phone number? Yes.
3.3p Will we call that phone number? Yes, we’ll ______ .
3.4 Repeat each word (regular verbs).
3.4a
Ask. (Ask.) / Please ask. (Please ask.)
asking (asking) / He is asking. (He is asking.)
asked (asked) / it is asked (it is asked) / it was asked (it was asked) / it will be asked (it will be asked)
I ask (I ask) / he asks (he asks) / she asks (she asks) / it asks (it asks) / you ask (you ask) / we ask (we ask) / they ask (they ask)
I asked (I asked) / he asked (he asked) / she asked (she asked) / it asked (it asked) / you asked (you asked) / we asked (we asked) / they asked (they asked)
I will ask (I will ask) / he will ask (he will ask) / she will ask (she will ask) / it will ask (it will ask) / you will ask (you will ask) / we will ask (we will ask) / they will ask (they will ask)
3.4b
Watch. (Watch.) / Please watch. (Please watch.)
watching (watching) / He is watching. (He is watching.)
watched (watched) / it is watched (it is watched) / it was watched (it was watched) / it will be watched (it will be watched)
I watch (I watch) / he watches (he watches) / she watches (she watches) / it watches (it watches) / you watch (you watch) / we watch (we watch) / they watch (they watch)
I watched (I watched) / he watched (he watched) / she watched (she watched) / it watched (it watched) / you watched (you watched) / we watched (we watched) / they watched (they watched)
I will watch (I will watch) / he will watch (he will watch) / she will watch (she will watch) / it will watch (it will watch) / you will watch (you will watch) / we will watch (we will watch) / they will watch (they will watch) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment